fenty puma

#1 von Ben Margery , 13.05.2019 04:40

Upon closer inspection, the sneaker s puma slides signature formstripes are embossed, which gives its plush suede upper a smoother appearance. Find this latest iteration at Puma retailers now for $65.via: RCKAnother rendition from the ICNY x Puma Trinomic R698 Pack is taking the stage. We ve seen the silhouette go over to the dark side in an all black palette, as well as a fiery red iteration. Now, the collaboration is setting the R698 model in a Metallic Silver look.Like the previous two renditions, the ICNY x Puma Trinomic R698 gives off a futuristic vibe, draping a shiny, Metallic Silver hue throughout the upper.

All three pairs will come equipped with a weatherproof treatment that will help you stay dry and provide you with added resilience in tough weather conditions. The uppers of the three models will all come in several puma creepers different constructions such as a nice supple suede and embossed leather. Aside from the Fall-friendly tonal uppers, the Puma R698 Grid will also have a white midsole to nicely contrast the entire look of the upper. What are your thoughts on the new versions of the Puma R698 Grid? puma rihanna Let us know in the comments below.via: HighsnobietyAuthor s TakeOut of all the three options, my favorite pair would have to be the one with the two-toned black and green upper. That type of green combined with black is always a good look in my opinion. Overall, a very solid offering from Puma footwear.

Available Now on Kixify & eBayJapanese sneaker retailers, atmos just released yet another collaboration, this time joining forces with Puma to bring us a very special rendition of the Puma Disc Blaze. Said to be given the name fenty puma creepers Venus , the Puma Disc Blaze is said to grab inspiration by the astrology world!The atmos x Puma Disc Blaze Venus will feature a dark space blue upper that is then accompanied by the starry speckling placed on the Disc cage. A two-toned midsole creates nice contrast, while gold accents can be found on the branding and lining.

A glow in the dark outsole completes the celestial inspiration. Available now exclusively at atmos, let us know what you think about this atmos x Puma Disc Blaze Venus collaboration.via: atmosAuthor s TakeVery nicely done. Just by looking at the shoe I can picture that I m looking at the sky. The speckling, glow in the dark outsole, and gold accents all play a major role in making this collaboration what it is. I can dig it!Available Now on Kixify & eBayIt s everything you could possibly want and more. The ICNY x Puma Trinomic R698 collaboration is bringing us three different looks to add to our collection.

The Puma Disc Blaze will come in a black upper complimented by the fenty puma hits of grey and red placed all over the upper. Done up in a leather and suede construction, the aesthetics of the shoe are very much appreciated. The black midsole will receive the speckled treatment, while the red on the tongue tab and outsole provide a nice pop to the shoe. Trapstar branding is spotted on th heel, letting everyone know Trapstar has entered the collaboration game! Check back to see when these will release as we will have that for you as soon as it becomes available. Cop or drop?via: Highsnobiety Author s TakeNot too bad of a collaboration.

Ben Margery  
Ben Margery

puma jelly slides
puma basket beige

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz