ust have to continue to progress and get better

#1 von chenwen121314 , 18.10.2019 16:03

FLORHAM PARK, N. Rockies Jerseys 2019 .J. -- Robby Anderson is a low-key, soft-spoken guy who would rather make noise with his play than his mouth.Well, the rookie wide receiver has been pretty loud on the field lately.Anderson set career highs with six catches for 99 yards in the Jets 23-17 overtime win at San Francisco last Sunday. In the last four games, he leads New York with 263 yards receiving on 15 catches while becoming a key part of the Jets offense.I mean, winning was the most fun part, Anderson said after practice Tuesday. But its been a lot more fun being involved in the offense more.Hes fourth on the team with 34 catches and ranks eighth among rookie wide receivers in team history with 464 yards receiving, with names such as Al Toon, Rob Moore, Wayne Chrebet, Wesley Walker and Keyshawn Johnson ahead of him on the list.Not bad for an undrafted free agent out of Temple who came to training camp as a long shot to make the Jets roster.Anderson is hardly the most imposing guy in the locker room, standing at a gangly 6-foot-3 and 190 pounds. But hes making big plays down the stretch for New York, including a leaping 26-yard catch on a pass from Bryce Petty that helped set up the winning score against San Francisco.I love that, Anderson said. Since I first got my opportunity, I wanted to help the team in any way possible.With Petty starting the final four games of the season, Anderson likely will get plenty more chances at making plays.Hes kind of one of those, as we like to call him in our QB room, a QB-friendly guy, Petty said. When youre running and escaping, he just finds where you are.The two worked together a lot during the preseason, when Anderson led the NFL with 264 yards receiving on 13 catches.The film speaks, Anderson said. Me and him have been connecting and making some big plays. I love being out there with him and playing and contributing.Fellow rookie Juston Burris has been staying patient all season while hoping to get opportunities in the Jets secondary.The fourth-round cornerback out of North Carolina State has just five tackles on defense, but had two of them and a pass defensed against the 49ers while seeing his first real extended playing time in the secondary.I felt comfortable and just trying to get better every day, Burris said. I think thats what Ive been doing in practice. Obviously, I havent been playing as much in the games.He has played in every game this season, but mainly only special teams, where he ranks second on the Jets with six tackles.Against San Francisco, Burris played a season-high 50 of 57 defensive snaps, second among Jets cornerbacks to Darrelle Revis after playing no defensive snaps against Indianapolis the previous game.They gave me an opportunity on Sunday, Burris said, and I just took it and ran with it.Burris played the snaps that backup Darryl Roberts has usually been getting this season.I wanted to take a look at Burris, coach Todd Bowles said. Wed like to see him a little bit more.Buster Skrine is in the concussion protocol and is uncertain to play, especially with a short week. So Burris could be in for lots of action Saturday night against Miami -- a welcome possibility for a guy who played many snaps in training camp and the preseason.I understand whats going on, Burris said. Weve got a lot of guys in front of me, a lot of guys who have experience. I know my role. My role then was special teams. I was just trying to embrace my role and do the best I could on that, and now, my job is to try to help this defense win.Burris says he picks Revis brain on a daily basis, trying to get pointers to improve his game.Hes a guy whos played this position and played it the way I want to play the position, Burris said. Hes been dominant, and thats the way I want to be.New Yorks leaky secondary has been a big issue throughout the season, with the Jets ranking 22nd in passing defense. Revis and Skrine have struggled, and Roberts and Marcus Williams have had their issues at times, too.With Revis no lock to be back next season, Burris -- like Anderson -- could be giving the Jets a glimpse at their future during the final few games.Weve got a lot of depth and a lot of young guys who are hungry and ready to play, Burris said. Obviously, weve got a veteran team and a lot of older guys up on the depth charts, but weve got a lot of guys ready to play and biding their time. We just have to continue to progress and get better in practice.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Colorado Rockies Pro Shop . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Rockies Jerseys 2020 . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. https://www.cheaprockiesjerseys.us/ . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Most fantasy owners do not want much to do with players from the San Francisco 49ers offense, a platoon that ranks 29th in yards per game (309.6).Having noted this understandable trepidation, should those owners make an exception in the case of 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick? ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

teers basketball coach Pat Summitt.Vols coach Bu
oughty scored 2:15 into the second period when he snipe

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz