balenciaga speed trainer

#1 von Alvin Job , 13.11.2019 09:58

This is a balenciaga triple s soft floral whisper, a sweet and delicate scent of violet and woods. Even though they don't smell anything alike it has that lightness almost aquatic feel as Waterford Lismore. The opening was a carnation. It's more of a violet as the violet and it's shrub leaves become more pronounced with a green and watery freshness. If there is patchouli here it's asleep. This is a subdued patchouli and more of a cedar wood. One touch of wood. Very simple. Easy to wear, inoffensive, subtle, and enjoyable in spring and summer weather. It's the kind of baby you can take with you anywhere because this baby doesn't make a sound.

It won't cry. It won't scream and it won't throw out enormous sillage. It doesn't really remind me of Paris which is balenciaga shoes very smelly in a good way but this is not bad either.It is pretty, and it is floral, but is not just another pretty floral. Violet is a most interesting floral note to capture; naturally sweet with that metallic tang underscored by clean musk. That balenciaga sneakers is what makes up Balenciaga Paris to me. No creaminess and no vanilla to winterize it; this is fresh for springtime. I received it in a swap about a year ago and at that time considered it pretty bland but nice enough for warm weather.

Balenciaga is so masterful at scent-blending! This one is no different. It balances floral, chypre woody and almost powdery notes so subtlely that none rise too far above the other, yet all sing in perfect harmony to create one overwhelmingly unique "blended" scent. I balenciaga australia should add that the bottle is a work of art too. I do pick out a green violet and the cedar. To me, the scent is whimsical - more about fairies and elves than picking violets out of grandma's cottage garden. As the scent develops, the woody, almost mossy tones become stronger, yet retains a frail sweetness.

Thankfully, not a whiff of patchouli on my skin (not a fan of that note!) For comparison, I'm wearing "Balenciage Paris L'Essence" on my other wrist. The two are so very comparable in the opening, and while they retain similarities in the violet and woodiness throughout, Paris dries more woody, while L'Essssence dries down to a slightly more lemony scent with a hint of patchouli. Overall, L'Essence is slightly more powdery and subtle. I prefer the original. Longevity is better too, at around 8 hours, which is HUGE on me! In summary, another subtle masterpiece that invited me to journey along (i.e. sniff often and deeply!!) to the end.

It's mature, balenciaga speed trainer gorgeous, and high-class. I hope I can wear this for years & years. I've heard it has been spotted at TJ Maxx on occasion. It can also be found on Groupon. Please, please perfume gods... don't discontinue this!!!! If you love violet fragrances, this is a must try.This is something a forest nymph or fairie would wear. It smells like a field of violets in Spring (maybe after a short rain shower.) Non-candied Violet is the dominant note on me, mixed with powdery iris (even though it isn't listed; perhaps it's the carnation?) on a bed of non-screechy patchouli.

Alvin Job  
Alvin Job

converse slim sole
pandora bracciali

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz