performer, as the No. 1 kickoff returner.My first thought is I feel bad for Natrell, Chr

#1 von chenwen121314 , 16.11.2019 13:20

NEW YORK -- Ian Desmond wants more. Cheap Jerseys . Desmond homered off a backup catcher, Gio Gonzalez pitched seven shutout innings and the Washington Nationals roughed up rookie Zack Wheeler and the New York Mets 13-2 Sunday for a much-needed road-series win. "Its stride in a right direction," Desmond said. "Obviously I think were capable of more than this. Not being greedy or anything, but we have a good offence and we feel like we can score runs." Adam LaRoche homered and Desmond and Denard Span had RBI doubles in a four-run second to spoil Wheelers home debut, which became such a laugher that catcher Anthony Recker pitched the ninth inning. Jayson Werth also homered against the Mets touted prospect as Washington finally gave Gonzalez (5-3) some run support -- and then some. Every Nationals position player had at least one hit and an RBI in setting a season-high for runs. Washington improved to 4-8-2 in road series by taking two of three from the Mets. With the expected Monday return of star slugger Bryce Harper, who has been out since late May with left knee bursitis, the Nationals are optimistic of making a run in the NL East despite finishing the first half a disappointing 41-40. "Anytime you can add a guy like that to your lineup, offensively and defensively, youre in good shape," catcher Kurt Suzuki said. Suzuki hit a two-run homer and Anthony Rendon had a two-run double when Washington batted around in a six-run eighth. Suzuki also had an RBI single in the second against Wheeler (1-1). A day that began with such promise for Mets fans ended as Recker smiled when he was introduced while warming up to pitch the ninth. Desmond hit a two-run homer off the facade of the restaurant in left field, giving him 28 RBIs in June and a Nationals record for any month. "I wanted to throw strikes and stay within myself and not get hurt," said Recker, who reached 88 mph on the stadium radar. Gonzalez (5-3) won for only the third time in 11 outings since May 5, even though he has given up two earned runs or fewer in 10 of those games. "Nobody likes to waste good pitching like we have for the first half of the season," Ryan Zimmerman said. After giving up a one-out single to Daniel Murphy and walking David Wright in the first, Gonzalez retired 17 of 18 around Wrights fourth-inning double before pinch-hitter Zack Lutz walked to open the seventh. Josh Satin followed with a single, and pitching coach Steve McCatty took a slow walk to the mound. Gonzalez retired the next three batters and finished with seven strikeouts and two walks. Mets starters Matt Harvey and Dillon Gee dominated the Nationals in the first two games of the series, and many of the 33,366 fans -- the second-highest attendance this season at Citi Field after opening day -- were eager to see Wheeler do the same in his third big league start. The crowd included his parents and two brothers. Wheeler got the biggest cheer from fans when lineups were announced and then another roar after striking out two in the first with a fastball that ranged from 94-98 mph. But he didnt make it through five innings. LaRoche quieted the crowd in the second with a drive off the facing of the second deck in right field on the first pitch. Unsettled, Wheeler walked Werth on four pitches and allowed an RBI double to Desmond. "He looked pretty good," LaRoche said. "Got to work on that control a bit. Hes got a live arm, hes got some really good potential." Desmond laid off two sliders before sending a fastball into the right-centre gap. One long fly out later, Suzuki singled through a drawn-in infield for a 3-0 lead. After Gonzalez struck out, Span doubled to left-centre on a 93 mph fastball for the innings final run. Wheeler slowly walked off the mound to near silence. When Wheeler sat in the dugout, manager Terry Collins stopped by for a moment and the 23-year-old received pats of encouragement from pitching coach Dan Warthen and Harvey. Werth homered to left-centre on another fastball with two outs in the third and Wheeler was chased after walking LaRoche with two outs in the fifth, putting runners on first and third. "I left a few balls up and Im learning pretty fast that you cant get away with mistakes," Wheeler said. "Ive always struggled with fastball command. My command has to improve." The sixth overall pick by San Francisco Giants in the 2009 amateur draft, Wheeler has had mixed results in the majors. He pitched six scoreless innings in his debut in Atlanta but gave up four runs and four hits in 5 1-3 innings against the Chicago White Sox, an outing in which Collins said Wheeler was tipping his pitches. This time Wheeler yielded five runs and six hits in 4 2-3 innings. He struck out five and walked two. John Buck hit a two-run homer in the ninth for the Mets. NOTES: The Mets finished June 11-15, Washington was 13-13. ... Harper batted .364 (4 for 11) with a double, triple and homer in four rehab games. ... Nationals RHP Dan Haren (shoulder inflammation) had a bullpen session for first time since going on DL last week. He said he thinks he will pitch a sim game Wednesday. Authentic NFL Jerseys . Murray beat Sam Querrey 7-6 (5), 6-7 (3), 6-1, 6-3 to clinch Britains opening-round victory against the United States on Sunday at Petco Park. "Im proud of the way Im playing just now, because I had to do a lot of work to get back to where I want to be," Murray said after celebrating with his teammates on the red clay court in a temporary stadium in left field of the downtown home of baseballs San Diego Padres. Cheap NFL Jerseys . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others. https://www.cheapnfljerseysjustwholesale.com/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. No. 9 Wisconsin has stirred plenty of excitement in Madison with a sudden rise into the top 10 and the Badgers host big underdog Georgia State on Saturday (noon ET) before the nail-biting portion of the schedule begins.Wisconsin (2-0) recorded its 36th consecutive non-conference victory at Camp Randall with a 54-10 trouncing of Akron last week and more importantly didnt take a step back after stunning then-No. 5 LSU 16-14 in the season opener at Lambeau Field in Green Bay.We want to do that every week no matter (where) were ranked, senior running back Corey Clement said. We have to approach every game as if were not in the rankings at all.The Badgers werent picked by pundits in the preseason to make much noise in the Big Ten -- and they havent yet -- but are one of five conference teams ranked in the top 13 on the strength of the LSU victory.Wisconsin gets a chance to validate that performance when it visits No. 12 Michigan State next week, followed by a trip to No. 4 Michigan, a home game against No. 3 Ohio State and a road contest with No. 13 Iowa. Throw in Nebraska at home Oct. 29, and the Badgers arguably own the toughest five-game stretch in the nation.But first, Wisconsin must get past the 34-point underdog Panthers (0-2), who are last among the 128 FBS teams in rushing defense (394.5 yards per game). That could give coach Paul Chryst the opportunity to use Clement sparingly after he left the Akron game in the second quarter with an ankle injury and 111 yards with two touchdowns.I would have played if it was closer, said Clement, who is 86 yards shy of becoming the 16th player in school history to rush for 2,000. But seeing that we were up a lot, why risk it to turn into a bigger injury? Ive dealt with injuries in the past and I know its nothing to play with. I really had to be mature about the situation. I had to really sit back and let other guys take the load and then Ill be back for next week.The Badgers should be stronger on defense now that inside linebacker T.J. Edwards is back in the fold. The redshirt soophomore, who led Wisconsin with 84 tackles last season, played against Akron after missing the LSU game with a fractured left foot. Wholesale NFL Jerseys. I was itching (to play), Edwards said. It was hard for me to sit and wait.The Badgers allowed 24 points in their first two games and appear to have a defense capable of shutting down some of the Big Ten heavyweights.Weve started the first two games the way youd like, Chryst said. If you want to form your identity, then you have to do it again and again.Wisconsins depth in the secondary will be tested as junior cornerback/kick returner Natrell Jamerson could miss 4-to-6 weeks with a leg injury sustained against Akron. Freshman Caesar Williams is a leading candidate to support the top two corners in junior Derrick Tindal and senior Sojourn Shelton.Clement is expected to replace Jamerson, who is also a full-time special teams performer, as the No. 1 kickoff returner.My first thought is I feel bad for Natrell, Chryst said. Hes a neat kid, fun to be around. Yesterday, in talking with him, hes got the right approach.Badgers senior quarterback Bart Houston is off to a good start by completing 64.2 percent of his 53 passes and spearheads an offense which recorded 294 yards rushing and 292 passing last week.Wisconsin sophomore kicker P.J. Rosowski boasts eight touchbacks on 13 kickoffs this season and could help neutralize the threat Georgia States Glenn Smith presents. The junior running back averages 31.9 yards per return with a long of 88. Wisconsin recorded touchbacks on 13 of 71 kickoffs in 2015.The Panthers are coming off a 48-14 loss to Air Force last week in which they yielded 464 rushing yards to the run-happy Falcons. Georgia State lost its opener 31-21 to Ball State.Panthers junior quarterback Conner Manning, a transfer from Utah, completed 51.8 of his 56 passes and has a favorite target in senior wide receiver Robert Davis (11 catches, 140 yards). ' ' ' performer, as the No. 1 kickoff returner.My first thought is I feel bad for Natrell, Chr

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

well hold him accountable for that mistake. Well take a look at it.Tillery was not mad
operation as part of an overhaul that saw the organization get stripped to its studs.Th

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz