after tomorrow, I cannot r

#1 von ylq , 19.12.2019 08:17

What is the method? The method is the way to solve problems of thinking and operation. There are many methods used in our lives. A correct and clever method will not only make things successful, but also do more with less. Only by using the right method can we succeed. When solving the problem of "putting 10 shells in three cups and making the shells in each cup singular" in the "Problem on the Cup", Martin correctly uses the method of stacking the cups together. This reminds me of Mendeleev, the inventor of the periodic table. At the time, many chemists, like Mendeleev, worked hard to find some pattern between chemical elements. Chemists tried many methods, and the result was endless failure, and nothing came back. And Mendeleev found the correct method-arrange the quantum ordinal number, and found the laws that shocked the entire chemical community, invented the great periodic table of elements, and filled the gap in the history of chemistry. It is the right and wrong of the method that distinguishes ordinary and great, and distinguishes success and failure. The right method will succeed, otherwise the wrong method will fail. This is like seeking a fish from the edge. It is impossible to reach the goal by climbing the tree to find the fish without catching fish in the water Marlboro Cigarettes. It is also like trying to cover the fire with a salary, and it will be counterproductive and contrary to the original intention, it is clever. The method can do more with less. Although "all roads lead to Rome", one of them must be a shortcut to success. When Gauss was in elementary school, the teacher had a question like this: from 1 to 100. Gauss easily calculated the answer using the sum of equal difference sequence formula, while other students began to add in accordance with the conventional method: 3, 6, 10 ... half an hour before someone calculated the answer. I believe that the answers calculated by the students' clumsy methods will not be wrong, but it takes a lot of time and energy! Pi rate �� 3.1415926, I remember by rote, but today I will forget tomorrow, and tomorrow I will forget the day after tomorrow, I cannot remember. Later, my father taught me the "homophony method" and turned the pi rate into "a pot of wine and meat on the top of a mountain Newport Cigarettes Coupons." So I easily remembered it, and whenever I think of the pi mokingusacigarettes.com, I will remember this formula. Not only that, I also recorded the height of Mount Everest 8844 meters as a "climbing try", and summarized the words of "Disciple Rule" to form a formula ... These are all clever ways to do more with less. If life is a small boat , Then the method is navigation. Only by focusing on methods and learning to "make ideas on the cup" can we guide us to the other side of success
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

no exception. This has become
https://www.tophealthychat.com/ultra-cbd-extract-oil/

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz