the heart and the pursuit

#1 von ylq , 07.01.2020 03:29

The mere title attracted me deeply�� "Let life be transformed into a butterfly". This is the thirst and call for life. This is the glory and struggle of humanity! Ming Feilong's "Let life transform into a butterfly" is A child with an ugly face and stuttering speech, and a partial paralysis of the left face due to the disease, deformed corners of the mouth Carton Of Cigarettes, his mouth always tilted to one side when speaking, and one ear was deaf. His mother was in deep pain: "A child who has not been in the world for a few years will start to suffer with his unfortunate fate. How will he live in the future?" But in addition to cherishing her children, she also What can I do, however, maybe this child is destined to be a strong man in life. He matured faster than the average child, and in the face of other children's ridicule, sarcastic words and eyes, he endured silently. He has low self-esteem, but has a more determined will. When other children pass the time in toys, he is immersed in books. A large part of them are adult books, but he reads them with interest, because he learns from being strong and has a quality that never gives up. . In order to correct his stuttering, he imitated a well-known ancient orator with a pebble in his mouth. Looking at the son whose mouth and tongue were abraded by stones, the mother hugged him with tears in tears and said, "Don't practice, my mother will stay with you forever." A sensible man wiped tears for his mother and said, "Mom, on the book Say, every beautiful butterfly is changed after breaking through the cocoon that restrains it. If someone cuts a cocoon, the butterfly turned from a cocoon is not beautiful. I want to be beautiful Butterfly. "Later, he was able to speak fluently. Because of his diligence and kindness, when he graduated from high school, he not only achieved excellent grades, but also gained good popularity. No one around him would laugh at him, and some only admired and respected him. At this time, his mother found a good job for him, and she hoped that her son would be as smooth as possible. But he also said to his mother: "Mom Wholesale Cigarettes, I want to be a beautiful butterfly. In October 1993, he was very knowledgeable and quite successful. He participated in the National Prime Minister's election. His opponents used TV ads to exaggerate his face. Ministry defects, and then wrote the ad: "Do you want such people to be your prime minister?" However, this extremely immoral, personally insulting attack has attracted the anger and condemnation of most voters. When After being known for his growing up experience, he won great sympathy and respect. His campaign slogan, "I want to lead the country and the people into a beautiful butterfly," made him a prime minister and was elected as the prime minister. He won again in 1997 and was re-elected as Prime Minister. His "I want to be a beautiful butterfly" has also become a well-known saying, and people are affectionately calling him "Butterfly Prime Minister." Shiji always keeps a book and reads an article. Something jumps out of the book and inadvertently moves me. Do not inferiority because of deformity, do not yield to fate, do not give up because of humiliation Chretien, like a butterfly, breaks through the heavy bondage of cocoons with tenacious perseverance and lets life fly out of eternal beauty. This strength and beauty are enough to impress every reader. Yes, life is always helpless, because there are some things we cannot Changes, such as low-key doorsteps, ugly looks, and painful encounters. These are "cocoons" that cannot be avoided in our lives. But there are some things we can choose, such as self-esteem, confidence, perseverance, courage, and life. The love of love, the courage to challenge destiny, the persistent pursuit of the future ... They are the swords of life that help us to break through the cocoon of destiny, and the sword of life that transforms the butterfly. I think, the "cricket" of everyone's life, They are all tied in "cocoons". If you do not choose to break the cocoon into a butterfly, you can only die silently. The sword of life that breaks the butterfly needs to be cast with self-esteem, self-confidence, perseverance, and courage. Power comes from the unstoppable confidence in the heart and the pursuit of ideals. Therefore, we don't need to envy those who inadvertently go a long way on the road to ideals Newport 100S, after all, they are a few lucky people. We have to believe that only those who carry the burden of life's hardships and persist in moving forward, and persist to the end, can go the farthest and best. Only with sweat and perseverance to describe, the trajectory of life will be profound and beautiful

Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons

ylq  
ylq

urns missed much of the preseason with a quad injury.?Read more.Philadelphia Eagles:?Wide receiver Rueben Randle was released on
r Baiwei. This person who i

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz