es. His on-base-plus-slugging percentage is down to a career-worst .706. Robert Reid Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final st

#1 von chenwen121314 , 12.01.2020 07:08

Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig has been claimed on revocable waivers by an unknown team, Todays Knuckleball reported Tuesday. Russell Westbrook Jersey . The Dodgers can now try to work out a trade with the team.Puig, 25, was demoted to the minors earlier this month a day after the Dodgers couldnt move him before the non-waiver trade deadline.He told ESPNs Marly Rivera?on Monday?that he would have preferred a trade to another team instead of being demoted to the minors, but he also admitted he has learned some humility since joining the Dodgers Triple-A team in Oklahoma City.The moment I arrived in L.A., people were crazy for me -- 50-60 thousand people [cheering] at the stadium, Puig said in the interview. I got used to that amount of fans. Getting to Triple-A and not seeing as many fans is not very appealing or fun to play baseball, but this is what I have to do for my future.Dodgers GM Andrew Friedman, speaking before the teams game at Colorado Tuesday night, said he has seen a similar change in Puigs focus and attitude since he was sent down to the minors.I think the conversations we had with him at the beginning of August really resonated with him, Freidman said. I think there has been a very conscious effort to listen to what was said and to apply it to his daily work. The reports from (OKC manager) Bill Haselman are very good.Friedman said the team was still deciding whether to keep Puig down in Oklahoma City for the entirety of the AAA playoffs.We have gotten into a decent amount of it in terms of our initial wave of call ups and subsequent callus and how different guys will be used, Friedman said. That is something we will spend more time on tonight, tomorrow and try to finalize it Friday.Puig was an All-Star in 2014 after a meteoric rise with the Dodgers, who signed the Cuban prospect to a $42 million, seven-year contract in June 2012. He hit 35 homers and drove in 111 runs while batting .305 in 2013-14, but slipped to .255 last season while playing in just 79 games because of hamstring troubles.Puig has been physically limited and largely inconsistent even when healthy this season, batting .260 with seven homers in 81 games. His on-base-plus-slugging percentage is down to a career-worst .706. Robert Reid Jersey . LOUIS -- Heading into the final stretch of the season, the issues for the Chicago Bears banged-up defence only seem to be getting worse. Joe Meriweather Jersey . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. https://www.cheaprocketsonline.com/ . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. HAMBURG, Germany -- Germany coach Joachim Loew appears to be skeptical about FIFA President Gianni Infantinos suggestion that the World Cup could be expanded to as many as 48 teams.On Monday, Infantino outlined the idea that would see 16 teams go home after playing one game in a new opening playoff round.According to news agency dpa, Loew says he isnt familiar with the concrete plans, but the ccurrent level of 32 teams in the tournament is excellent and ideal. Dwight Howard Jersey. oew, who led Germany to the 2014 title, says the best teams should be at the World Cup and the European Championship. If you keep on raising (numbers), there is a watering-down of quality. ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

ere was a brief pause before the game restarted, and a couple umpires joined in the clapping.I got goosebumps. That was probably
that he received interest from several teams, but those clubs were reluctant to part with a first-round draft pick to sign him.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz