he game.BACK-TO-BACKSBoth the Suns and Clippers were playing back-to-back games for the first time this season. The Suns hosted

#1 von chenwen121314 , 14.01.2020 12:05

CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Indians took advantage of a controversial bases-loaded wild pitch in their 10-7 victory over the Houston Astros on Thursday. Cairo Santos Jersey Store .The Indians scored a pair of runs on the play in the third inning that led to the ejection of Houston manager A.J. Hinch.Replays showed Clevelands Lonnie Chisenhall fouled off the pitch from David Paulino, but plate umpire and crew chief Jim Joyce stood by his ruling of a wild pitch and Cleveland took a 4-1 lead.Joyce told a pool reporter he didnt see or hear the ball hit the bat and whether Chisenhall made contact wasnt a reviewable play.We did not have the ball hitting the bat, Joyce said. Me originally, and then I went to each crew member and asked them the same thing. If any of them had it hitting the bat, I would have turned around and called a foul ball. My partners couldnt help me on it.Hinch had an opposing view.I think everybody in the ballpark saw the play the way it happened except for the four guys on the field, he said.Cleveland led 2-1 when Chisenhall attempted to check his swing on a pitch in the dirt. The ball bounced away from catcher Jason Castro and rolled toward the on-deck circle near the Indians dugout.Play was allowed to continue and all three runners -- Francisco Lindor, Mike Napoli and Jose Ramirez -- crossed the plate.Hinch protested the ruling and was ejected by Joyce. After a video review, Lindor and Napoli were allowed to score and Ramirez was placed at second.Chisenhall was unavailable for comment but Castro, who didnt run after the ball, also disagreed with the call.I thought it was pretty obvious it was a foul ball, he said. (Joyce) just said he didnt have the ball hitting the bat. The initial reaction is the biggest indicator, and you saw what happened. It was a pretty disappointing call for us.Lindor was on third base and immediately headed home when the ball rolled away.I heard a noise, but I dont know if it hit the bat or hit the (catchers) mask, he said.Indians manager Terry Francona wasnt sure initially what happened.We have the ability to go to replay, which they dont, he said. Nobody ever wants to have a call go against them.Joyce explained he called time because he was discussing the play with Castro and wanted to stop the action on the field.I have not seen the play yet, Joyce said. I will be looking at it tonight, you can bank on that.In game interrupted by a 55-minute rain delay in the middle of the sixth, Carlos Santana hit a two-run homer -- his 30th of the season. Lindor had three RBI and Abraham Almonte hit a two-run triple.Cleveland split the four-game series, opened a six-game lead over second-place Detroit in the AL Central and finished 8-2 on its homestand.Trevor Bauer (11-6) allowed five runs and seven hits in five innings. Cody Allen, Clevelands fifth reliever, struck out two in a perfect ninth for his 26th save in 29 chances and second in as many nights.Making his first major league start, Paulino (0-1) gave up four runs and four hits in three innings.Colby Rasmus and Yulieski Gurriel homered, and Alex Bregman had three RBI for the Astros, who trail Baltimore by 2 1/2 games for the second AL wild card.LONG DRIVENapoli pulled a pitch from Paulino that cleared the home run porch in left field and bounced onto the plaza located between the ballpark and Quicken Loans Arena. A fan ran after the foul ball, which traveled an estimated 464 feet.TRAINERS ROOMAstros: Hinch hopes SS Carlos Correa (inflammation in left shoulder) will be available for the three-game series against the Chicago Cubs that begins Friday.UP NEXTAstros: RHP Joe Musgrove (2-3) opens a three-game home series Friday against the Chicago Cubs and Jon Lester (15-4).Indians: RHP Danny Salazar (11-6) begins a three-game series at Minnesota and Tyler Duffey (8-10). Salazar is 6-4 with a 3.38 ERA in 12 road starts this year. Frank Nesser Jersey Store . No. 13-seeded John Isner and No. 21 Philipp Kohlschreiber were among six players who dropped out of the tournament on Tuesday, joining No. 12 seed Tommy Haas and two other players who withdrew on Monday. Richard Bell Jersey Store .com) - The Calgary Flames aim to bounce back from their first regulation home loss of the campaign on Friday night when they host a Detroit Red Wings club that they swept in three meetings a season ago. https://www.chinacheapjerseys.net/ken-panfil-jersey-store/ . The players spoke Jan. 13 during a Major League Baseball Players Association conference call after Rodriguez sued the union and Major League Baseball to overturn an arbitrators decision suspending him for the 2014 season and post-season. LOS ANGELES -- DeAndre Jordan looked around the press room with that big, megawatt smile and playfully avoided a question about his injured thumb as though it never happened.Jordan sprained his right thumb Sunday but played with it taped on Monday night. That meant the Big Three for the Los Angeles Clippers was still very much intact and effective.Chris Paul scored 24 points and Blake Griffin had 21 points and 11 rebounds in a 116-98 victory over the winless Phoenix Suns.Jordan added 19 points and 11 rebounds as the Clippers relied on their top stars in improving to 3-0 this season.I feel great, Jordan said. It was a scary play for a second (on Sunday). I really want to play basketball. I dont want to miss any games. My teammates were definitely on me about getting it taken care of, but Im fine.As are the Clippers. Phoenix, however, has plenty of work to do.Brandon Knight scored 18 points for the Suns (0-4), who gave Los Angeles a little scare on Halloween when they cut the lead to 56-55 in the third quarter. The Clippers pulled away after that, and Phoenix was marred by fouls and turnovers.We kept playing hard, but the momentum kind of switched over, forward T.J. Warren said. After the third, we couldnt get stops and we were fouling a lot and putting them on the free throw line.Griffin scored 15 points in the first half, when Los Angeles built a 13-point lead. He made 12 of 14 free throws.The Clippers defense was stout and forced the Suns into 14 first-half turnovers and 20 overall. Los Angeles closed with an 18-3 run to lead 48-36 at halftime.The two things I liked were that we stayed engaged defensively, and thats what weve done all year and they just kept trusting, Clippers coach Doc Rivers said. Like (they know) its going to fall and eventually it started falling and once the basket opened up, with the way we were defending, we were in great shape.Jordan entertained with an assortment of dunks and layups despite playing with his right thumb wrapped in tape. Early in the first quarter, he grimaced and grabbed his thumb when he missed an alley-oop. But he remained in the game and never showed any signs of a problem afterward.Four of the five Clippers starteers had scored in double figures by the end of the third quarter. Peter Shorts Jersey Store. Los Angeles offense has been slow to catch up with its defense early this season, but the Suns were no match on the defensive end as the Clippers got into a rhythm.Suns center Tyson Chandler fouled out with 7:51 left, a product of trying to contain Jordan and the rest of the Clippers frontcourt.The fouls and turnovers caught up with the Suns late in the game.Thats a lack of focus, coach Earl Watson said. They all came in the second quarter. And we cant let foul calls disrupt our rhythm mentally. We have to weather that storm and be mentally tough and play through that.TIP-INSSuns: G Devin Booker, third on the team in scoring, was a game-time decision and sat out with a sprained toe. Before the game, Watson said: If he doesnt play, hes really in pain.Clippers: Jordan injured his thumb in a win over Utah. He left the game but returned to play, and X-rays were negative. Rivers said he would monitor the situation throughout the game.BACK-TO-BACKSBoth the Suns and Clippers were playing back-to-back games for the first time this season. The Suns hosted the Warriors on Sunday and lost 106-100. The Clippers played an afternoon game Sunday followed by a night game. Rivers said he doesnt mind that kind of schedule.PIERCE WINS HALLOWEENPaul Pierce is still out with an ankle injury, but his Halloween costume was a winner. Pierce dressed up as rock star Rick James but changed just before tip-off. He posed for plenty of pictures before the game, including one with Clippers owner Steve Ballmer.UP NEXTSuns: Return home Wednesday to host Portland. Phoenix won the season series 2-1 last year.Clippers: Host the Thunder on Wednesday. Oklahoma City star Russell Westbrook is averaging 38.7 points per game. He scored 51 against the Suns.Hes an unbelievable player, just the impact he has on the game from so many different areas, Griffin said. The pressure he puts on defenses alone is crazy. You kind of know, thats just his personality, to just go and destroy and try to take over. ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

https://www.nutrifitweb.com/massive-male-plus/
8 ERA but has been solid in five Jully starts, lasting at least six innings in each turn and posting a 2. Skal Labissiere Jersey

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz