haest Hams 3-1 defeat by Manchester City in the Premier League.Im overwhelmed. I got slightly emotional when I found out, Antoni

#1 von chenwen121314 , 15.01.2020 13:10

Western Bulldogs midfielder Lin Jong has spurned interest from rival AFL clubs to sign a new deal with the 2016 premiers. Tracy McGrady Jersey .Gold Coast and Collingwood were keen to lure the 23-year-old, but he will remain at Whitten Oval until the end of the 2018 season after signing a two-year contract extension.The move ends a tumultuous period for Jong, who made headlines in July when his clandestine meeting with the Magpies, including a tour of their facilities, was made public.Jong kept his place in the Bulldogs senior team despite the embarrassing episode but he suffered a broken collarbone in the first week of the finals.In his first game back from the injury, he won the Norm Goss Medal for best afield in Footscrays VFL grand final win, but couldnt force his way into the Bulldogs grand final side.That omission intensified speculation about his playing future before Fridays announcement.There are a number of factors I considered before signing and in the end it was quite obvious that the things I was looking for were right in front of me, Jong said.I have the best chance of improving my football here, but also to play with this group of players, and under this group of coaches, is everything I could ask for.Im just so proud to be a Western Bulldogs player and look forward to playing a part in its growth into the future.Jong played some of the best football of his 39-game career in a roller coaster season, with his signing a boost for Luke Beveridges imposing midfield group.Jongy has shown improvement year on year since being drafted in 2011 as a rookie, but in particular his second half to this year was outstanding, Dogs list manager Jason McCartney said.He is everything well look for in a player in terms of his character and work ethic and for Lin to sign for a further two years is just a great result for the club. Sean Elliott Jersey . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. Tom Nissalke Jersey . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. https://www.cheapspurs.com/186j-james-si...rsey-spurs.html . Clarke was injured while practicing on the Doha Golf Club range after the pro-am on Tuesday. The Northern Irishman arrived at the course on Wednesday hoping to start, but after hitting a few balls on the practice putting green Clarke advised officials he was not fit to play. LONDON -- Sam Allardyce dropped midfielder Ross Barkley on Sunday and called up uncapped winger Michail Antonio for his first England squad since taking charge after the teams disappointing European Championship campaign.There were five changes from the 23-man squad that went to France for Euro 2016, with Luke Shaw, Phil Jagielka, Danny Drinkwater and Theo Walcott all returning for the Sept. 4 game against Slovakia in 2018 World Cup qualifying.Barkley was overlooked despite scoring twice in his first four matches for Everton this season. Antonio has scored twice in West Hams first three Premier League games of the season.Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford drops down to the under-21s and Wayne Rooney was named among the midfielders. Joe Hart remains, despite losing his place as first-choice goalkeeper at Manchester City.No captain has been named.Antonio only found out he had been called up after coming off the field at the Etihad Stadium earlier on Sunday, having scored in West Hams 3-1 defeat by Manchester City in the Premier League.Im overwhelmed. I got slightly emotional when I found out, Antonio told Wesst Ham TV, adding that he had rejected Jamaica earlier this year in a bid to keep his England ambitions alive. Moses Malone Jersey. Its just one of those things that Ive always dreamt of, playing for England, as a kid, so now for it to happen after Ive worked my way from non-league to where I am now, I am just so happy.---England squadGoalkeepers: Fraser Forster (Southampton), Joe Hart (Manchester City), Tom Heaton (Burnley)Defenders: Gary Cahill (Chelsea), Nathaniel Clyne (Liverpool), Phil Jagielka (Everton), Danny Rose (Tottenham), Luke Shaw (Manchester United), Chris Smalling (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City), Kyle Walker (Tottenham)Midfielders: Dele Alli (Tottenham), Michail Antonio (West Ham), Eric Dier (Tottenham), Danny Drinkwater (Leicester), Jordan Henderson (Liverpool), Adam Lallana (Liverpool), Wayne Rooney (Manchester United), Raheem Sterling (Manchester City), Theo Walcott (Arsenal)Fowards: Harry Kane (Tottenham), Daniel Sturridge (Liverpool), Jamie Vardy (Leicester) ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

Goldeyes have dropped nine consecutive regular season games to Fargo and are 0-7 against the RedHawks this season. The Goldeyes
champion fell to 33-5 with the loss. "(Silva) was an idol of mine. I didnt want to mentiion it in the camp," said Weidman (10-0

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz