Timesheet1. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, 1:10.7362. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, + 0.1023. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari + 0.6684. Max Versta

#1 von chenwen121314 , 17.01.2020 13:01

Sergio Aguero has admitted Manchester Citys title hopes are slipping through their fingers and they must now be wary of losing fourth spot to Manchester United. Custom Dallas Stars Jerseys . The bitter rivals clash at the Etihad, live on Sky Sports 1HD on Super Sunday, with City 12 points behind Premier League-leaders Leicester with nine games remaining.Yet just as significantly, City are only four points ahead of sixth-placed United after 29 games and striker Aguero insists they have to win to prevent a cataclysmic slide out of the Champions League places. We have to win even more so because the title is slipping further and further away and we have to make sure we take fourth place, the Argentina international said.We want the title, but we have to take into account that United are right behind us and it will be a tough game. We will have to play intensely.I think that over the last five years City have always competed hard in the derby. At one point United were huge and City have invested a lot of money to bring in quality players, and that has levelled the playing field.But I dont know what is happening at United. I focus on City and Sunday, and we are thinking about winning and nothing else.Aguero, who signed for City from Atletico Madrid in 2011 and signed a renewed five-year contract in 2014, said last week that he intends to finish his career at boyhood club Independiente.But he hopes to win the Champions League before he goes, most likely in 2019 when his current contract ends.You are born in one club as a kid and you always want to return to where you started. I have always said it, I will go back, he said.But right now I am thinking about winning the Champions League with Manchester City. We will see what happens in the future. Also See: Kompany blow as derby looms When is the CL quarter-final draw? Vault: City 2-3 United Otamendi targets derby return Stars Jerseys 2020 . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Stars Jerseys China . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. https://www.cheapstarsonline.com/ . "Thank you for the warm welcome," Beckham said on an 80-degree February morning. In this case, it was soccer weather. The sport moved a step closer to returning to South Florida on Wednesday, when Beckham confirmed he has exercised his option to purchase a Major League Soccer expansion franchise in Miami.Lewis Hamilton will start the Brazilian GP on pole position after narrowly edging out Mercedes team-mate and title rival Nico Rosberg by a tenth of a second in qualifying. That was a very important lap in this championship, declared Sky F1s Martin Brundle after Hamilton secured his eleventh pole of the year in a tense finale. Nicos been getting quicker and quicker, but I generally had it covered throughout the weekend, said Hamilton. This is the best I could have hoped for coming to Brazil. Its only my second pole here, its always a track Ive struggled at, so Im really really happy to be up at the front.19 points clear in the standings, Rosberg will secure the title if he wins Sundays race, live on Sky Sports F1 from 4pm. As weve seen this year, pole isnt always the guy that wins the race, noted the German. But Sundays race may prove far from plain sailing with rain forecast. Paul di Resta reviews how Lewis Hamilton managed to pip teammate Nico Rosberg to pole position for the Brazilian GP. While the margins have been tight around one of the shortest circuits on the calendar, an on-form Hamilton has held a consistent advantage over his team-mate throughout the weekend. Mercedes, though, have been in a class of their own with the two Silver Arrows over half a second clear of the rest. Fastest in two of the practice sessions, Hamilton finished qualifying with top spot for every segment, but Rosberg ran him particularly close in the final exchanges as he bettered Hamiltons time through the first sector of their last laps before Hamilton edged ahead again.I dont remember every single qualifying session weve had, but I felt quite comfortable in qualifying, as I have done all weekend to be honest, said Hamilton. Bernie Ecclestone gives his views on the new President of the USA Donald Trump. Dallas Stars Shirts. . Watch the full interview this weekend live on Sky F1 Kimi Raikkonen, maintaining his recent revival, was third for Ferrari ahead of Max Verstappens Red Bull. Raikkonen has now drawn level with Sebastian Vettel in the pairs head-to-head qualifying contest for the year.Toto Wolff rang Jos Verstappen over MaxRomain Grosjean also impressed, reaching seventh for Haas ahead of the two Force Indias, while the ever-defiant Fernando Alonso rounded off the top ten. But it was a particularly poor afternoon for the two Brazilians in the field. While Felipe Nasr was relegated to the last spot on the grid in his Sauber, Felipe Massa, making his final appearance at Interlagos, was just 13th as neither Williams driver reached the top ten.In what could be the penultimate qualifying session of his Formula 1 career, Jenson Button fell at the first hurdle in his mishandling McLaren but there was further encouragement for the improving Jolyon Palmer in the week when it was announced he would be staying at Renault for 2017 as he out-qualified Haas-bound team-mate Kevin Magnussen for the sixth time in the last eleven events. Brazilian GP Qualifying Timesheet1. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, 1:10.7362. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, + 0.1023. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari + 0.6684. Max Verstappen, Red Bull + 0.7495. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, + 0.7596.Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, + 0.8047. Romain Grosjean, Haas, + 1.2018. Nico Hulkenberg, Force India, + 1.3689. Sergio Perez, Force India, + 1.42910. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, + 1.530Qualifying Two11. Valtteri Bottas, Williams, 1:12.43012. Esteban Gutierrez, Haas, 1:12.43113. Felipe Massa, Williams, 1:12.52114. Daniil Kvyat, Toro Rosso, 1:12.72615. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso, 1:12.92016. Jolyon Palmer, Renault, 1:13.258Qualifying One17. Jenson Button, McLaren, 1:13.27618. Kevin Magnussen, Renault, 1:13.41019. Pascal Wehrlein, Manor, 1:13.42720. Esteban Ocon, Manor, 1:13.43221. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber, 1:13.62322. Felipe Nasr, Sauber, 1:13.681Dont miss the Brazilian GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 4pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: Dennis loses McLaren court case Whens the Brazilian GP on Sky F1? Get a Sky Sports weekend pass The Formula 1 Gossip column ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

re was a stewards inquiry into the finiish, but no change was made. Air Force 1 Alte 2020. Its one of those things where I talke
m, the Foxes have over three times the number of points they had at this stage last season and are 12 points clear of fifth and

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz