on Thursday on Sky Sports 1 HD. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Ta

#1 von chenwen121314 , 17.01.2020 13:01

Michael van Gerwen and Raymond van Barneveld will fail to win their Premier League Darts matches in Dublin this week, believes Wayne Mardle. Vapormax 97 Silver Bullet Pas Cher . For the first time this year weve got a full complement of 10 healthy players (we hope) although Sky Sports darts expert Mardle has threatened to throw a sickie...Here are his predictions for the third week of the Premier League... Peter Wright v James WadeLast week, Peter felt the need to use different darts which was the wrong decision even though he won. People will say he got away with it, but if he uses those darts again, he wont. At the weekend he went back to the equipment he has been using for the past six months, and he was miles better. Peter Wright is a better player than James Wade at the moment, says Mardle Wade has looked really patchy. He has been a million dollars at times - he did enough against Michael Smith and played well against Phil Taylor but his average didnt tell the whole story. Wade was battered by Taylor and left behind in the scoring and Wright could do a similar number on him. At this current point, Wright is a better player than Wade.Prediction: Wright will go back to using his old equipment and will beat Wade.Dave Chisnall v Michael SmithWithout categorising players into brackets, some are not as good as others. For example, Michael van Gerwen is better than Wade - of that, there is no doubt. Smith has lost to Wade and Wright and Adrian Lewis, none of these are as good as Van Gerwen. Smith still has Van Gerwen and Taylor to play. Dave Chisnall will continue to plod along, in Mardles view There are no easy games. Chisnall doesnt go and have 85 averages anymore, he will always average 95-100. Smith, again, has his work cut out.Prediction: Smiths confidence is low, Chisnall will plough on. Phil Taylor v Gary AndersonAnderson played superbly against Van Gerwen but was beaten by the better man. Taylor played excellently two weeks ago in a Tour event, then he averaged 111.20 in beating Wade. Thats not a coincidence, he had the confidence. Phil Taylor thrashed James Wade 7-1 last week What is interesting is that people need to start realising Phil can win. He is the favourite for this match, and its against the two-time and reigning world champion. Thats how good Phil is, people must realise hes not a spent force.Yes, Phils not as good as he was. Hes not as consistent. Is he still as good on his day? Yes.Prediction: This is too tough to call so Ill sit on the fence and say its a draw.Adrian Lewis v Michael van GerwenLewis has played fantastic darts since last November, thats three months of confidence, which matters. In an individual sport you cant win if you lack confidence. Classic moments between Van Gerwen and Lewis This is Lewis best time to play Van Gerwen because hes playing brilliantly and believes he can win. I think this is the time that Lewis is playing the darts of his life. After he won last week, he spoke like someone who believes they can go all the way. He played well last week at a canter.Prediction: I never thought Id say this, because I remember saying a few weeks ago Michael will win every game, every week. But I dont think hell beat Lewis. Draw.Robert Thornton v Raymond van BarneveldBarney proved last week that he can lose to anybody, on any given day. He lost to Wright who averaged 84 for the best part of 10 legs. Barney will think how did I lose? Robert Thornton won the World Grand Prix when he last played in Dublin Thornton fit to play Illness bug has finally subsided I wouldnt touch this game with your money, let alone mine. Thornton, we dont know what form hes in. Has he recovered from the lowest ever Premier League average of 75.68? Hes going to play better than that.Thornton, if hes not behind after three legs, can take Barney. But Barney is the better player.Prediction: Im going for the outsider, I think Thornton will do a job on Barney.Watch Premier League Darts at 7pm on Thursday on Sky Sports 1 HD. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Fixtures/Results On Sky TV Prem Table Darts betting Get Sky Sports Vapormax 97 Pas Cher . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Vapormax 97 Blanche . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. http://www.vapormaxpaschersoldes.fr/vent...-2019-noir.html .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Golic and Ryen Russillo welcome ESPN NFL analyst Herm Edwards (7:30 a.m. ET), ESPN NFL analyst Ryan Clark (8:30) and two-time Super Bowl champion Peyton Manning (9:10) to the show on Thursday.Get in touch with Mike & Mike by emailing (mikeandmike@espnradio.com) or tweeting (@MikeAndMike) the guys -- we will be with you from 6-10 a. Vapormax Plus Soldes. m. ET. Follow all of the action on ESPN2, ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. ' ' '

chenwen121314  
chenwen121314

mayer, also a former winner in 2009, five times. "The result looked easier than it really was," Ivanovic said. http://www.shopth
re was a stewards inquiry into the finiish, but no change was made. Air Force 1 Alte 2020. Its one of those things where I talke

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz