In the courtyard house of

#1 von ylq , 21.04.2020 03:59

In the courtyard house of the rural people, whether it is spring, summer, autumn and winter, there are many vibrant plants in the vegetable garden. Summer vacation, we took the summer heat, came to Taigu to experience rural life. First of all, we went to my classmate ��s uncle ��s house. There was a big pigsty. When I entered the pigsty, a lot of flies came to us, scaring me to recoil. , I had to endure the pain of being besieged by flies all the time, and came to the top to see the pig. The pig's face is pink, the nose is round, there are two breathing holes in the middle, and there are two fan-like ears on the head. When the pigs saw us coming, they all hugged to the fence, thinking that we were feeding them, and humming, how innocent little pig baby I loved, after watching the pig, we came to the tomato "Everyone's Garden". Tomatoes are grown in a greenhouse surrounded by transparent plastic film. I opened the door and walked in. A heat wave rushed in. There was a feeling of suffocation. I ran out quickly, took a deep breath of fresh air, and walked into the greenhouse. At this moment, a large piece of red, red and green tomatoes came into my eyes. I ran to it excitedly and found a red and big tomato. I couldn't wait to drag the tomatoes rudely. Later, I learned that the tomato can't be rudely pulled, otherwise it will affect its re-growth Parliament Cigarettes. Instead, it should hold the tomato in one hand and break the vine in one hand. According to this method, we quickly picked up a bucket of red tomatoes. Although we harvested a lot, we in the greenhouse were stuffy and hot, so we left the greenhouse reluctantly. After picking tomatoes, we took the car to the classmate's grandma's house again. As soon as I entered the courtyard, a large green vegetable plot instantly caught my eye. What excites me is that this vegetable patch is not in a sultry greenhouse, but in a yard with fresh air. We can play and pick vegetables as much as we like Newport Cigarettes. Beans are mostly in the vegetable garden. The vegetable field was just watered and it was a little muddy, but this couldn't stop my enthusiasm for picking beans. I walked into the vegetable field carefully, squatted slowly, and looked for the mature beans carefully. At this time, I found a fat and large bean, I picked it off, naughty I gently broke it in half, and then squeezed hard, the beans in the beans are like arrows from the string When I flew out, I shouted happily: "Launching, the firing classmates told me that the little friends in the village had taught her to make beautiful head flowers with sophora japonica mokingusacigarettes.com. She wanted to teach me, and I readily agreed. So we started from the tree Folded two large locust flowers, cut another thread, and started weaving. We first picked the locust flowers into groups of two or three, and then we used one hand to hold the end of the thread, and the other hand Picked the Huaihua one by one and put them on the line one by one. When they were full, the students pushed the flowers into the middle from both sides, and then tied a knot, and the beautiful head flowers were ready. The enthusiastic students put the head flowers on my head. , I am very happy. I have also learned to weave flowers and ca n��t wait to try to make a few flowers. Although the living conditions in the countryside are not as good as in the city, there are more laughter! Fun rural life, I will always be beautiful Memories!

Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

one by one to make a d
Dripping clear water can r

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz