ore kites were able to fly

#1 von ylq , 11.10.2019 04:34

On Friday, April 26, our class went to Xianghu, another West Lake in Hangzhou. The scenery is infinitely good along the way, but the students don��t even look at it. Why? Because everyone is excited about how to put the kite on. Before the departure, the students brought together the kite-flying tools. "Scissors, glue, coils..." Everything, as long as the tools related to kite flying, have been "stayed" in the bag. Finally arrived at the destination, the students who could not wait for a long time, got out of the car and sat on a small boat. The tour guide Auntie explained the beauty of Xianghu. When the boat leaned on the shore, everyone talked and laughed and walked off the boat Newport Cigarettes Coupons, found a rest, no matter what the three seven twenty-one ate. When you are full, you will have the strength to run! It��s been about ten minutes in this way. The students have been unable to withstand the excitement, and they have come to Huang to continue to lead the kite. As soon as I got the kite, the four-person team couldn��t wait to pull up the line. Really don't say, if you want to put this line into this kite, you still have to spend a little effort, blindly pulling the line can not! Finally, I can fly a kite. Suddenly I remembered the class of "Kite Flying" written by the great writer Jia Pingwa, which we learned in our second year. One classmate took a kite, and one classmate took the line and ��snapped�� Cheap Cigarettes, and the kite swayed into the sky. Since then, our mood has also been ups and downs. "Run, run! Go down." I don't know who said it, the students who pulled the line quickly ran forward. "No, no, there is a tree in front, let the kite turn!" Which is so easy, finished! Going around the tree Marlboro Lights, I practiced the lighthouse. How to do it? The team members, racking their brains, have tried all the methods they used, that is, they have no such kite. We had to go down to Mr. Huang in a dejected manner and ask her to help us! You see, you see! There are so many different patterns and colorful kites on the blue sky! They rushed into the sky for a while, and then fell sharply for a while, hovering for a while, and rolling for a while. And the classmates! Just ran around in a circle and tirelessly, taking off again and again, it is no exaggeration to say that the entire Xianghu Lake is running around us. Gradually, everyone touched the doorway, and more and more kites were able to fly into the blue sky. There are more and more kites that can play hide-and-seek with white clouds in the blue sky. Suddenly, the moment of happiness and happiness around the entire Xianghu Lake was always so short, and the flying kites were slowly recovered by us. On the bus, quietly, the students were tired, and closed their eyes unconsciously, but with a smile on their lips, the happiness was in this sweet dream.
Related articles:
NewportCigarettesCoupons

Cigarettes Online

ylq  
ylq

chat, smell the flowers, an
ental in ensuring that Pakistans batting average was a h

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz