chat, smell the flowers, an

#1 von ylq , 11.10.2019 04:36

In the afternoon, as soon as the interest class was over Wholesale Cigarettes, I rushed back to the community and took up the tools��three rags in my left hand and a bucket of water in my right hand. I plan to wipe all the chairs in the community. Looking around, each chair is like a vicissitude old man, unkempt, like a few centuries without washing his face. Covered with soil, accumulated dust, a thick layer. When spring is here, the people who walk are getting more and more, and when they are tired, they will definitely want to sit down. My mother and I often like to go downstairs and walk around, then in the spring breeze, under the flower tree, look for a chair to sit. These chairs should really wash your face. Thinking of this, I rolled up my sleeves and did it. The dust seems to have accumulated a winter, as if it is a strong adhesive. The rag in my hand is a peeling machine, the dust on the chair is peeled off and there is a layer. Over and over again, finally, the first chair showed a smooth face, reflecting the bright sunshine, like an old man suddenly younger in his teens. Looking forward, a bench of benches waited quietly for me to scrub them; looking back, a new chair with a new look in the sun with clean skin. Wet the rag, dries it hard, wipe it down again, and the blue rag instantly turns into a black cloth. Dip it into the bucket and smash it hard, then dry it and rub it. After a few times, a bucket of water becomes ink. So, go to the public restroom, wash the rag, change the water. At first, I didn't feel very tired because I used it as a game to play Carton Of Cigarettes. The rag in your hand is like a car wiper, ��brushing�� and scraping off dust. If you hit the corner, you have to worry a little. I turn the rag into a glove, wrap it around my finger, and make a few strokes along the dirty corner to easily defeat the dust hidden in the seam. If you rub the legs of the chair, wrap the whole hand with a rag, and dexterously slid down the legs of the chair, so the chair legs become bright like a trick. Of course, sometimes you will encounter a nail house, how can you not clean it, then you have to work hard to rub it back and forth over and over again, over and over again, to completely eliminate dust. Wiping it, my sweat dripped on the wet chair, and it was a little tired. "Brush", finally, the last chair was also polished. Today, when people go downstairs for a walk, they don��t have to be seated. You can sit in these clean chairs, sit and chat, smell the flowers, and blow the spring breeze. Only one hand is out, everyone When you reach out, you can turn the garbage dump into a garden. In my opinion, not much, no matter how big or small Parliament Cigarettes, small things, everyone is good, it is the spirit of Lei Fen
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons

ylq  
ylq

e mark with 14 touchdown grabs. This season, he has 43
ore kites were able to fly

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen
Datenschutz